1. EN15085, ISO3834, DIN6700, ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Product weight range: From 0.1 kg to 1,000 kg; Product thickness range: From 0.3 mm to 50 mm;
4. Main process: (Laser/Plasma/Flame) Cutting, Bending, Stamping, Drilling, Nibbling, Punching, Welding, Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Surface treatment...etc.
5. Material Available:
- Carbon Steel: 10#, 15#, 20#, 25#, 30#, 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55...etc.
- Alloy Steel: 15Mn, 16Mn, 40Cr, 42CrMo...and other alloy steel.
- Stainless Steel: SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L, etc.
- Aluminum alloy.
6. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
7. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp...etc.)could be made and provided based on the samples.
8. Welding Method: MIG, TIG
Further Production Process:
1. Equipment: Laser Cutting Machine, Bending Machine, Punching, Nibbling Machine, Press Machine, CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, Grinding machine, and so on;
2. Heat Treatment: annealing , carbonization, tempering, quench, normalization and surface tempering
3. Surface treatment: Powder coating, Anodization, Chrome plating, Painting, Sand blasting, Nickel Plating, Zinc Plating, Blacking, Polishing, Bluing, etc.
Tooling & Mould:
1. Mould life: usually semi-permanent.
2. Tooling Leadtime: 15-25 days, depending on the structure and size.
3. Tooling & mould maintenance: Be responsible by Evergreen Machinery.
1. Quality control: The defective products rate is less 0.1%.
2. Sample and pilot run will be given 100% inspection during production and before shipment, Sample check for mass production according to ISDO standard or customer requirements
3. Test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tension test machine;
4. After-sales services are available.
5. Quality situation can be traceable.
1. Engine parts,
2. Auto parts,
3. Machinery Parts,
4. Rail Train parts,
5. Truck Parts,
6. Tractor Parts
7. Construction Equipment
8. Agriculture Equipment,
9. Other industrial fields.
1. OEM & ODM both accepted. Products can be designed and produced as per customer's requirements in forms of Samples, Drawings or even just a draft idea.
2. Over 20 years of experience in casting, welding, forging and precision machining for US, European and other overseas markets.
3. Leadtime (Negotiable) :
- For toolings: around 15-35 days.
- For samples: 7- 15 days.
- For batch production: 25 days.
4. Payment terms (Negotiable):
- For toolings: 100% pre-payment before development.
- For samples: For free unless the sample(s) value is too big.
- For mass production: 30% down payment before production (and after samples approval), balance 70% before delivery.
5. Package: Carton Box, PlyWood Box, Standard Export Pallets or as per customers’ requirements.
6. Shipping terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU...all could be accepted.