1. ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Product weight range: From 0.5 kg to 10 kg;
4. Main process:
- Casting Process: Hot forging, Cold forging, Die forging...etc,
- Further Production Process: Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Heat Treatment, Surface treatment, etc.
5. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
6. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp, etc.) could be made and provided based on the samples.
7. Material Available:
- Carbon Steel: 10#, 15#, 20#, 25#, 30#, 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55#...etc.
- Alloy Steel: 15Mn, 16Mn, 40Cr, 42CrMo...and other alloy steel.
- Stainless Steel: SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L, etc
- Aluminum: 6061 T6, 6063 T6
1. OEM & ODM both accepted. Products can be designed and produced as per customer's requirements in forms of Samples, Drawings or even just a draft idea.
2. Over 20 years of experience in casting, welding, forging and precision machining for US, European and other overseas markets.
3. Leadtime (Negotiable) :
- For toolings: around 15-35 days.
- For samples: 7- 15 days.
- For batch production: 25 days.
4. Payment terms (Negotiable):
- For toolings: 100% pre-payment before development.
- For samples: For free unless the sample(s) value is too big.
- For mass production: 30% down payment before production (and after samples approval), balance 70% before delivery.
5. Package: Carton Box, PlyWood Box, Standard Export Pallets or as per customers’ requirements.
6. Shipping terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU...all could be accepted.