1. ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Die casting equipment capability: 180T/280T/400T/600T/800T/1000T;
4. Product weight range: From 0.05 kg to 10kg;
5. Main process: High Pressure Die Casting, Low Pressure Die Casting, Gravity Casting, Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Penetration, Leakage test, Surface treatment.
6. Material Available: Aluminum, Aluminum Alloy(ADC10, ADC12, A356, A380, A383...etc), Zinc, Zinc Alloy, Magnesium, Copper etc.
7. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
8. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp, etc.) could be made and provided based on the samples.
Further Production Process:
1. Machining equipment: CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, Grinding machine, and so on;
2. Surface treatment: Powder coating, Anodization, Chrome plating, Painting, Sand blasting, Nickel Plating, Zinc Plating, Blacking, Polishing, Bluing...etc.
3. Heat treatment: T3 - T8.
Tooling & Mould:
1. Mould material: H13 or as needed.
2. Mould life: usually 50,000 shots for die casting mould.
3. Tooling Leadtime: 15-25 days, depending on the structure and size.
4. Tooling & mould maintenance: Be responsible by Evergreen Machinery.
1. Quality control: The defective products rate is less 0.1%.
2. Sample and pilot run will be given 100% inspection during production and before shipment, Sample check for mass production according to ISDO standard or customer requirements
3. Test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tension test machine;
4. After-sales services are available all time.
5. Quality situation can be traceable.
1. Engine parts,
2. Auto parts,
3. Machinery Parts,
4. Rail Train parts,
5. Truck Parts,
6. Tractor Parts
7. Construction Equipment
8. Agriculture Equipment,
9. Other industrial fields.
1. OEM & ODM both accepted. Products can be designed and produced as per customer's requirements in forms of Samples, Drawings or even just a draft idea.
2. Over 20 years of experience in casting, welding, forging and precision machining for US, European and other overseas markets.
3. Leadtime (Negotiable) :
- For toolings: around 15-35 days.
- For samples: 7- 15 days.
- For batch production: 25 days.
4. Payment terms (Negotiable):
- For toolings: 100% pre-payment before development.
- For samples: For free unless the sample(s) value is too big.
- For mass production: 30% down payment before production (and after samples approval), balance 70% before delivery.
5. Package: Carton Box, PlyWood Box, Standard Export Pallets or as per customers’ requirements.
6. Shipping terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU...all could be accepted.