1. EN15085, ISO3834, DIN6700, ISO9001 & TS 16949 Certified.
2. Products Material Standard: ISO, GB, ASTM, SAE, ISO, EN, DIN, JIS, BS
3. Product weight range: From 0.1 kg to 1,000 kg; Product thickness range: From 0.3 mm to 50 mm;
4. Main process: (Laser/Plasma/Flame) Cutting, Bending, Stamping, Drilling, Nibbling, Punching, Welding, Deburring, Sandblasting, Machining, Surface treatment...etc.
5. Material Available:
- Carbon Steel: 10#, 15#, 20#, 25#, 30#, 35#, 40#, 45#, 50#, 55...etc.
- Alloy Steel: 15Mn, 16Mn, 40Cr, 42CrMo...and other alloy steel.
- Stainless Steel: SUS304, SUS316, SUS316L, etc.
- Aluminum alloy.
6. Available software: Pro/E, Auto CAD, Solidwork.
7. 2D & 3D Drawings (Igs, PDF, JPEG, DWG, CAXA, UG, Stp...etc.)could be made and provided based on the samples.
8. Welding Method: MIG, TIG
Further Production Process:
1. Equipment: Laser Cutting Machine, Bending Machine, Punching, Nibbling Machine, Press Machine, CNC, Lathe machine, Milling machine, Drilling machine, Grinding machine, and so on;
2. Heat Treatment: annealing , carbonization, tempering, quench, normalization and surface tempering
3. Surface treatment: Powder coating, Anodization, Chrome plating, Painting, Sand blasting, Nickel Plating, Zinc Plating, Blacking, Polishing, Bluing, etc.
Tooling & Mould:
1. Mould life: usually semi-permanent.
2. Tooling Leadtime: 15-25 days, depending on the structure and size.
3. Tooling & mould maintenance: Be responsible by Evergreen Machinery.
1. Quality control: The defective products rate is less 0.1%.
2. Sample and pilot run will be given 100% inspection during production and before shipment, Sample check for mass production according to ISDO standard or customer requirements
3. Test equipment: Spectrum Analyzer, CMM, Hardness test equipment, Tension test machine;
4. After-sales services are available.
5. Quality situation can be traceable.
1. OEM & ODM both accepted. Products can be designed and produced as per customer's requirements in forms of Samples, Drawings or even just a draft idea.
2. Over 20 years of experience in casting, welding, forging and precision machining for US, European and other overseas markets.
3. Leadtime (Negotiable) :
- For toolings: around 15-35 days.
- For samples: 7- 15 days.
- For batch production: 25 days.
4. Payment terms (Negotiable):
- For toolings: 100% pre-payment before development.
- For samples: For free unless the sample(s) value is too big.
- For mass production: 30% down payment before production (and after samples approval), balance 70% before delivery.
5. Package: Carton Box, PlyWood Box, Standard Export Pallets or as per customers’ requirements.
6. Shipping terms: EXW, FOB, CFR, CIF, DDP, DDU...all could be accepted.